YOU ARE EXPECTED TO READ AND PRESUMED TO HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING AND/OR USING www.myhospitaladvisor.com.
This Document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
The domain name www.myhospitaladvisor.com is owned by My Hospital Advisor Private Limited and any reference of “My Hospital Advisor”, “MHA”, “website” “Site”, “We”, Us”, or “Our” shall mean and refer to www.myhospitaladvisor.com and the domain owner My Hospital Advisor Private Limited, its management, employees, agents and permitted assigns. The terms “You”, “Your”, “User”, shall mean any individual, natural or legal person accessing the website www.myhospitaladvisor.com and/or using the services provided by the website.
www.myhospitaladvisor.com aims to provide an environment that fosters its Users to make fair comments and star ratings of Health Care Providers (HCP) (HCP shall mean to include Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Doctors, and Blood Banks) and to HPC, a platform to promote themselves. Only persons enrolled and registered as (i) ‘Members’, (ii) PHCP -Premium Account Holders and (iii) BHCP- Basic Account Holders (collectively referred as ‘Users’) are permitted in this Site to express themselves and the Members should strictly adhere and follow the guidelines for making their comments and other means of expression, if any, and further must comply with the applicable laws.
The contents and information that appear on www.myhospitaladvisor.com are only for general information purposes and we have not evaluated or reviewed the same. We do not undertake or guarantee or take any responsibility regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any of the contents or information provided in www.myhospitaladvisor.com and you should not rely on it without your own independent verification. Any reference made in www.myhospitaladvisor.com to any process, or service identified by virtue of trademark or otherwise, does not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation by MHA.
- ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- You may visit and/or browse the website without registering (as a Guest user). However, if you wish to post your comment or upload your profile, it is mandatory for you to register.
- There are 3 types of membership registrations:
- Health Care Consumers [HCC]: HCC includes Consumers, Patients, Friends and Relatives.
- Premium HCP Account [PHCP]: HCP wishing to list their names and profile on this website along with other added benefits as per the Premium HCP Subscription Agreement.
- Basic HCP Account [BHCP]: HCP wishing to list their names and profile on this website with limited services.
- The PHCP may be permitted to upload photos, images, write detailed overview etc however, the photos should not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties. My Hospital Advisor does not exercise any control over such image, photos or other copyrights and shall not be accountable for such photos or images or copyright contents. The profile wordings should be in accordance with all laws and regulations of India. MHA does not at any time endorse the correctness and completeness of any of the Contents in www.myhopsitaladvisor.com.
- If it is noticed that the PHCP, BHCP and/or Members do not comply with the Editorial Guidelines, then MHA reserve the right to modify the content without notice and or remove the PHCP, BHCP and/or Members listing from the data base until the same is corrected. PHCP shall not be eligible for subscription during that time.
- To use this website or to register, you must be a person competent to enter into a valid contract as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are ‘incompetent’ to contract, including minors, undischarged insolvents etc are not eligible to enter this website or utilise the services. If you are a minor (less than 18 years of age) and wish to use the services provided by the website, you may request the help of your parent/guardian.
- For the purpose of registration, you may be required to provide details including personal information regarding yourself, Medical Record (MR) number issued to you or the patient etc. You shall provide true and accurate information for the purpose of registration and shall not provide any false or misleading information. You shall not use the identity/information of any other person other than yourself without consent of the concerned person. www.myhopsitaladvisor.com assumes that the MR number is authentic and has been provided to it by the member who is the patient him/herself or someone who has obtained consent from the patient. However, MHA does not warrant the nexus between the MR Number holder and Member. MHA shall attempt to ensure nexus and authenticity of the Member with the Patient/MR Number holder however, does not guarantee the accuracy of the same and cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or false information posted by the member.
- www.myhospitaladvisor.com reserves the right to block your access to its website and services and terminate your account if it is suspected that any of the information you have provided is not true, including but not restricted to your name, age, sex, address etc.
- You will be solely responsible for the safekeeping of the username and password allotted to you during registration. The website will not be liable in the eventuality of your account being misused by a third party. You are advised to keep your username and password safe and not to reveal it to any other person.
- The Members and PHCP holders are not permitted to edit the comments once they are posted, however MHA reserves all rights to edit or delete the contents without notice at any time without assigning any reasons.
- CONTENT RIGHTS
- When you access the website and/or avail any of the services provided by www.myhospitaladvisor.com you retain all ownership rights to your content materials however, grant to My Hospital Advisor an exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license
- to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, transmit and display such content material in whole or part and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now existing or not of any rights
- to display your content or portions of your content online and offline and permit authorized representatives, or Licensee of My Hospital Advisor to do the same.
- The Users shall not be able to edit their contents once the same is posted and uploaded on www.myhospitaladvisor.com.
- My Hospital Advisor reserves its rights to post/upload your contents on www.myhospitaladvisor.com. My Hospital Advisor does not guarantee the Users that the comments shall be posted, however all efforts may be made by My Hospital Advisor to post the contents if the same complies with the prescribed guidelines and other terms and conditions if any. MHA warrants no time frame for uploading the contents posted by the Users on www.myhospitaladvisor.com, however, in the event the same is uploaded, MHA reserves all rights to delete or edit its contents. MHA may choose to retain the contents irrespective of your demand to edit/modify/delete the contents.
- www.myhospitaladvisor.com permits the Members to publish ratings of HCP and make one comment/review of the HCP. The PHCP Holders are permitted to reply to any such comment/review of the Members. No further discussion/ comments/reply are permitted in www.myhospitaladvisor.com however, MHA permits the Members to publish and/or email the respective web page and link such page to other social medial tools including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. MHA has no control whatsoever and shall not be responsible for any comments, reviews if any made on any such third party social networks.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS
- You acknowledge the total responsibility and risk for the use of any Member contents and further acknowledge that the Content views are of the Members and PHCP Holders and not that of MHA. MHA assumes no liability and obligations for your use and/or reliance on the Content and any action taken by you based on the views of the Content is at Your own risk.
- In the event You publish any content in www.myhospitaladvisor.com, You hereby unconditionally agree that You will not post or transmit (i) Profanity in contents, (ii) derogatory comments (iii) any material containing viruses now known or futuristic, any other disruptive or harmful components, (iv) spams, junk mails, unrelated materials etc (v) any false, defamatory, inaccurate, libelous, tortuous, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, objectionable materials and contents; (vi) any third party copyrighted material unless You obtain rights therein, (vii) contents that violates or infringes the privacy or other rights of any party, (viii) violates copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights (ix) contents that contain advertisement, solicitations, links to illegal activities etc. (x) contents that hurts the religious sentiments or instigate hatred between communities, castes, people following different religious beliefs or any material which threatens the unity and integrity of India.
- You further represents and agree that you shall not resort to (i) any attempt to gain unauthorized access to www.myhopsitaladvisor.com or any part thereof or to any User accounts, or to the networks, server etc of MHA (ii) impersonate or attempt to mislead your identity or post material with alternate or secondary user names etc (iii) attempt to any systematic extraction of server data (iii) use fake MR number to create fake comments/responses, (iv) display publically or share your MHA username and password.
- Without limitation of any rights or remedies, in the event of any violation by the User, MHA may remove any of your content without notice; suspend/ terminate a Member and other accounts and prohibit such user from creating new accounts.
- MHA at is sole and exclusive discretion reserves the rights to deny access to any person who we believe has violated any of the Terms and Conditions.
The User unconditionally releases My Hospital Advisor Private Limited from all third party claims against www.myhospitaladvisor.com. The User also agrees to assume any necessary costs, including but not limited to, legal and court fees necessary to protect the rights of www.myhospitaladvisor.com.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USAGE RIGHTS:
User should take note that any and all data, information, trademark, texts, programs and images etc placed on www.myhospitaladvisor.com are subject to copyright laws. Third party usage and adaptations of the same are not permitted.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IF YOU RELY ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, INACCURACIES, AND/OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." MHA AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (OR ANY INFORMATION, , OR SERVICES THAT ARE REFERRED TO, ADVERTISED OR PROMOTED ON, OR SOLD THROUGH THIS WEBSITE). NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MHA AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR JUDGMENTS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY CONTENT POSTED TO THIS WEBSITE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MHA OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LINKED TO OR FROM OR ADVERTISED OR PROMOTED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA ETC), EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF MHA AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OUT OF WHICH SUCH LIABILITY ALLEGEDLY ARISES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE, TORTIOUS, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF YOUR OR ANOTHER'S RIGHTS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE.
- DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION
- These terms shall be governed in accordance with the Laws of India and Courts in Coimbatore, India shall have the jurisdiction with respect to disputes if any.